Join the Incipio team and take people somewhere else.
We have close knit teams, and we’re always looking for passionate, dedicated, friendly people to join us. If you love working in a dynamic group and want to make a difference to a growing business, we want to hear from you.
Check our current vacancies and apply below….
Incipio Group take forgotten and overlooked spaces and turn them into beautiful venues that defy convention. We specialise in creating destination spaces, focused on food, drink, happy people and good times. We currently operate 6 venues in London with plans to open several more locations in 2021 and now looking for a Reservations Assistant to help managing our reservations across all venues.
As a Reservations Assistant you be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the reservations and sales function of the business. You will be responsible for responding to reservation enquiries via telephone and email, communicating with the venue regarding bookings, cancellations and special requests, and providing exceptional customer service to all guests you come into contact with.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for responding to reservation enquiries via telephone and email
- Ensure all group telephone calls are handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meeting the caller’s needs
- Manage booking cancellations and reconfirmations
- Working and co-operating with colleagues to enhance the guest experience at all times.
- Follow the correct procedure for confirming bookings, including deposits, card details, pre orders of menus and drinks and issuing terms and conditions.
- Provides accurate information regarding venue product offering (menus, packages, terms and conditions) so as best to inform the guest and guide them to a suitable package, upselling as required.
- Understands that the guest experience begins at enquiry and ensures all guests are dealt with in line with service standards of Incipio Group’s policies and procedures.
- Have key knowledge of the products available, events being advertised and how to accommodate dietary requirements.
What’ll make you a great fit:
- Previous experience working with restaurant booking platforms such as Collins
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent leadership skills, and the ability to motivate others
- Strong financial awareness and commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Great enthusiasm with a can-do attitude
People love to work with Incipio Group because…
- Our people always come first
- There’s open, clear communication within our teams
- We provide great career development opportunities
- There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
- We offer a transparent company bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- There’s lots of perks, discounts and benefits